Multishot Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 is a mod primarily meant for making timelapses or otherwise taking screenshots automatically, with a pre-set interval between the screenshots. This mod also has some other features that might be useful when making timelapses or other videos, such as a few different motion modes (linear, circle, path) and a basic zoom functionality.
Multishot mod is completely rewritten from scratch for Forge/FML. This means that it should now be compatible with most other mods that are written for Forge. In other words, now you can finally start making those timelapses in FTB or other modpacks! (provided that Forge is installed)
Multishot Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.