Multiplayer Profiles mod 1.8, 1.7.10 was created for the simplicity of organizing your server lists by simply copying and pasting my hosted website link after installing this mod.
The purpose of the mod was attended for server owners who have multiple server listings for their users simply manage all the servers within a link and host it themselves, but realized this would probably take more resources of more bandwidth usage than intended and don’t want server owners who may support our mod to upgrade their bandwidth package in order for their users to use our mod.
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.