MultiBeds Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 adds Beds with a range of customization. There are 16 colors and 16 logos. You can match any color with any logo or have no logo. That’s 272 combos!
Note: ShetiPhianCore is Required
Type /FruzstratedsGuide in-game for recipes and info.
Craft 3 feather baffles, place them onto any wood to make a comfy bed.
(Note: if Terraqueous is in cloud beds can be crafted as well.)
Using 3 carpet of the same color will give a spread with no logo. A dye on top will give one with a logo.
- ‘Shift + Right-Click’ on a bed with a spread to place it or replace an existing.
- ‘Shift + Right-Click’ on a bed with an empty hand to pick up the spread.
MultiBeds Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.