MS Legender Cruise Ship Map is 400 meters long and 53 meters wide ship (each block = one meter) has 13 decks with a stylish and luxurious interior design.
Enter the impressive 9 decks high atrium and start your journey with “MS Legender”. You can select between many different cabin categories, from the interior cabin to the 3-bedroom suite with grand staircase.
- Length: 400 meters
- Width: 53 meters, 63 meters (bridge)
- Height: 83 meters
- Draft: 13 meters
- Number of decks: 13
|cabin type||number of cabins on board||number of passengers|
|Sea view cabin||77||230|
A cruise with “MS Legender” won’t get boring. Experience the outdoor pool and beach as well as the indoor pool and Indian “red sand”-SPA with outdoor relaxing area. For athleticism there is a gym, indoor gymnasium and a basketball field.
Discover the 3 decks high Italian village area or the “Glasshouse” with shops, bar and the THR digital photo gallery and travel agency.
You want to discover MS Legender’s nightlife? Enjoy a drink in one of the 13 bars on board or a show in the impressive Broadway Theater with its light engineering. The Asian “Four dragons Casino” as well as the nightclub will turn your night into day. Or you keep calm and spend your time in the library, smoking-lounge or church while your kids have fun in the kids- or teens club on board.
Are you Hungry? Choose between the 3 decks high main restaurant and 4 international specialty-restaurants. Italian, French, Caribbean cuisine or the steakhouse will inspire you.
And that’s not all… but you should discover the ship on your own by downloading it 😉 Have fun and welcome aboard.
Of course you can use the ship for your server but please name us (alpenschokolade-team) as architects.
MS Legender Cruise Ship Map Installation:
- Download MS Legender Cruise Ship Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.