MPUtils Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 brings useful tools to Mod Pack Developers. Tools like giving users the ability to see your change logs from a simple tab based menu located in the Main menu and In-game Menu Selection. First ever adaptive Tip notification system to help players get an understanding of the pack. As far s changed rules, what certain blocks can be used for. Or just a random helpful tip. This mod is meant to just an extension of your already awesome mod-pack to become an epic mod-pack.
- Adaptive Notification system to give helpful tips based on what your doing.
- Entering Dimension Triggers.
- Looking at a new block.
- Hovering over an Item.
- Change Logs located in main menu/ In-game Menu.
- Able to use a web url for a changelog file or in the configs folder.
- All Features can be show or hidden.
- New Command to get the block id of what your looking at.
- New Command to reload tips file dynamically so you don’t have to reload minecraft each change
MPUtils Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.