MPUtils Basic Tools Mod 1.10.2, 1.10, 1.9.4 adds new features to make your life easier, by informing players of changes with the in-game change log, and directing players to your correct issue tracker
This Mod Adds:
- In-Game Change Log
- Reporting Bugs (Soon will have an in-game bug reporting form)
- A Support ‘you’ button
- New Text Editor used to edit Change log in-game. Must be in Edit Mode Via Configs or Command.
Note: You need MPUtils to Use this Mod.
MPUtils Basic Tools Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.