MovingWorld Mod 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 allows people to create mods that have flying structures, an example of the mod in use is archimedes ships plus. This mod also contains code for making your block function while in an entity state.
MovingWorld Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.