Movement Enhancement Suits and Armor Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2, or MESA for short, is a mod specially designed to simplify the player’s movements (i.e. your movements). The mod currently adds a new type of material, which is Titanium, primarily used for the suits.
To start, mine up some titanium ores, they are located in the Overworld on altitude 0 to 40. Smelt them, and you get titanium ingots!
Now, it’s time to craft your first MESA armor. These armors are just as strong as iron armor, and just as enchantable too.
Each suit/armor has an explanation that can be opened with the shift key while hovering on said item.
Movement Enhancement Suits and Armor Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.