Movecraft Air Battleship Kirishima Map flies using Movecraft. All the weapons are redstone devices, and work without it, however.
- 48x Fireguns on the broadsides, 24 on each broadside.
- 5x Fireguns mounted on the bow.
- 2x Fireguns facing aft.
- 5x CST quad-barreled scattershot turrets.
- 12x Bomb droppers.
- 1x Falcon, recolored and renamed as an A6M3 “zero”. Mostly used for scouting.
- 3-block thick stoneslab-wool composite armor. Stops two-shell cannons and greatly lowers the damage taken from scattershots.
Should the main gunnery bridge be destroyed, the broadside fire guns and turrets can be controlled from emergency rooms, located around the bridge.
Movecraft Air Battleship Kirishima Map Installation:
- Download Movecraft Air Battleship Kirishima Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.