Moses Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 introduces the item “Staff of Moses”, which can be obtained with the help of a burning bush.
- With the staff equipped, right-click in the direction of water will create a passage to a dramatic music cut from “The Prince of Egypt”; right-click in any other direction or logging out will close all passages. One passage is maximum 5 blocks wide and 64 blocks long (it is now configurable); it may be narrower if the coastline is irregular.
- Hit stone with the staff to create a source of water.
- Left-click water to turn all water around into blood and back.
As people have suggested, there is now a staff that parts both water and lava. This mod should work in single player and multiplayer.
How to obtain the Staff (Hint)
- 1. It is not crafted manually.
- 2. A staff is usually made from a stick, and a bush is usually something with leaves.
- 3. To obtain the “burnt” staff, the regular Staff of Moses has to meet lava.
How to install Moses Mod for Minecraft:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.