MoreChisels Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is an addon for Chisel 2 mod that adds assorted chisels.
MoreChisels Mod currently included chisels:
- Gem Chisels – Configurable whitelist to scan the OreDict and create chisels for gem* items.
- Fluxed Chisel – Chisel that runs off RedstoneFlux. Requires the RF API to be present in the runtime environment.
- Bound Chisel – Chisel that runs off your Blood Magic LP network. Requires Blood Magic to be installed.
- Ironwood/Steeleaf Chisels – Chisels created with Twilight Forest materials.
- Bedrockium Chisel – Chisel with Integer.MAX_VALUE durability.
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.