More Shearables Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 is a small mod, which allows you to shear Chicken, Cows and Pigs.
To get started, you will need a Shaver, which can be crafted with 2 Gold and some Shears.
Now simply rightclick a chicken/cow/pig with your new Shaver and pull off their skin to get some stuff!
Don’t worry, if animals are naked they will eat grass to regrow their skin and turn back to normal. You can change all drops in the config file, but the defaults are:
- Chicken – Feathers
- Pig – Pig Skin
- Cow – Leather
- Rabbit – Rabbit Hide
- Zombie Pigmen – Rotten Flesh
- Creeper – ?
Be carefull because Zombie Pigmen become very angry if you shave them… You can also disable shaving of certain mobs in the config file. As written above, this mod also adds in a new material, called Pig Skin. You can get it by shaving Pigs. Pig Skin can be used to craft Leather (2 Pig Skin in a shapeless recipe). You can also use your Pig Skin to make the amazing Pig Armor.
More Shearables Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.