More Player Models 2 Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 allows you to play as other models. If you have the mod installed and somebody uploaded a correct skin to his minecraft profile it will show for you. There is no need to install anything server side.
This mod adds:
- A character creation screen (F12) to change your model.
- The ability to change into any mob.
- More animations(/sit, /dance, /wave, /sleep, /hug, /cry, /angry, /bow, /wag, /crawl).
- Chat bubbles.
- The first item in your bar show on your back.
- Tooltip about the item you are holding.
More Player Models 2 Mod Features:
- You can change your Model to a female, elf, dwarf, furry or orc in an easy way
- Works for multiplayer without installing a server mod
- Add different types of hair styles to your player like a beard, long hair or a mohawk
- Resize your model to play as a child
- The first Item in your item bar is shown on your back
- In the top right you see what item you are holding and how damaged it is
- Options is opened by pressing F6. Here you can enable and disable mutliple things
- In the options is now a model selecter. This does NOT change the model others see on servers. If you want people to see you as one of the models upload one of the sample skins to your minecraft.net profile or follow the Skinning Guide
- Sitting: by pressing X or the command /sit
- Lying: by pressing Z or the command /sleep
- Dancing: by pressing C or the command /dance
- Hugging: by pressing V or the command /hug
- Loving: with the command /love
- Singing: with the command /sing
- Crawling: pressing shift twice or the command /crawl
The keys can be re configured in the Options -> Control menu
More Player Models 2 Mod Installation:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.