More Bees Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4 adds more bees to forestry.
- 21 new bee species (+ 12 bees if other mods are installed like IC2 or Tinkers) that produce all manner of different things from iron to redstone to prismarie to obsidian to red sand (Trust me i went a long way to find red sand but you don’t have to now!)
- 1 new base species: Rocky
- 3 new types of frames
- Added chorus plants as an ender flower because dragon eggs are ridiculous as a flower
- more to come!
Note: Forestry is required for this mod
More Bees Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.