More Armor Mod 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 Features
- Lapis Armor, Weapons and Tools
- Emerald Armor, Weapons and Tools
- Redstone Armor, Weapons and Tools
- Coal Armor, Weapons and Tools (can burn in furnaces)
- Quartz Armor, Weapons and Tools
- Powered Redstone Armor, Weapons and Tools
- You can repair all the items with the corresponding item. Powered Redstone is repaired with redstone blocks.
- Shears of all types (including: wood, stone, diamond and gold)
Powered redstone armor is very hard and protects you the same way as diamond does. The tools and weapons are a combination between diamond and gold and so are the fastest tools in mincraft and can last a lifetime. It can break anything and that with the speed of gold.
All the items of coal, redstone, quartz, emerald and lapis, are crafted like normal items. Powered redstone has a special recipe you can find on the wiki.
More Armor Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.