Moray Winter Resource Pack 1.8, 1.7.10 The same taste of Victorian / Medieval but with a seasonal twist: it’s winter! Windows and iron rails glint with frost. Cauldrons ice over. Doors end in windswept snow and the soil contains pockets of ice. Tress, once vivid and green, stand pail and lifeless. Dormant flowers and leafless saplings mark the wild, while inside, the bed’s are lined in fur and the furnaces glow warmly. Everything you could want in a winter pack.
Minecraft Moray Winter Resource Pack Screenshots:
How to install Minecraft Moray Winter Resource Pack
- Download Minecraft Moray Winter Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftResourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!