Moon Pool Research Center (MPRC) is an mobile underwater research center with a moon pool as docking bay for submarines.
Inside the moon pool you can breath, but the pressure of the air is the same as of the water. For that need there are 4 (de)compression chambers to make sure you don’t get the divers sicknes. Two tubes are placed along side the moon pool for living and researching the colorful coral reefs
- Redstone circuits.
- Living quarters.
- Common area.
- Control center.
- Rest rooms.
- Moon Pool basic, the floors and storage (2×5 rooms)
- Basic layout for research facility. (read the lore for the research done in this facility)
- Submarine concept, 5 functions, redstone controlled:
- – Engine on of (yes it works)
- – Cargo door open/close. Cargo area is 2x5x2 or 20 blocks of volume.
- – Dive downwards.
- – Dive upwards.
- – 4 search lights individual controlled.
While Steve enjoyed the colorful coral reefs and fish, Steve started to wonder why this world was so colourfull. After all; the nether, the sky, the caves, space and others did not had this vibrant colour palette.
With that in his mind, Steve went back towards his industrial complex to start making a research center. At first Steve thought about an industrial one, but those aren’t moveable neither would train tracks work underwater. After long thinking he decided to make a mobile underwater research center. With that he could research the vast sea without having to go back.
Steve equipped the MPRC with 6 small submarine capable of carrying load or research objects into the reef. For proper observation a glass bol was used as command place for the small submarines.
In order to maintain those subs, he needed a docking bay inside the MPRC.
With that the base of the MPRC was laid. The docking bay or moon pool figures in the center of it. On both longest side Steve made two tubes. On each end Steve placed an engine, for a total of 4 engines. These were heavy industrial engines that could travel long distance or make steep corners when needed. Inside the tubes normal land air pressure was maintained. One tube designed for controlling and living while the other tube was designed for research. The research tube contains 2 large aquariums and 5 smaller aquariums. All of these are fully close able in case of quick rising of diving.
The first objective of the MPRC is to find out why & how the coral reefs are so colorful. With that, Steve set out into his new journey.
Moon Pool Research Center Map Installation:
- Download Moon Pool Research Center Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.