Monster Swarm Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 makes minecraft monsters very aggressive and swarmy. During full moon they can swarm from all directions and digg through walls. During the full moon, they can aggro from very far away. They can destroy walls on their way and build bridges. They can even dive in water. This mod is intended for people who want their “mob-proof” bases to face real challenges.
Monster Swarm Mod Features:
- Mobs swarm from great distances
- Monsters digg through walls
- Monsters build bridges and stacks
- Creepers/skeletons can shoot a mortar/rocket from distance (disabled by default)
- Creepers explode when they get “bored” not being able to get you
- Monsters are aggresive towards animals
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.