Monoblocks Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 includes many blocks for creative and survival builders alike. You can craft dyed versions of many blocks including wood planks, stone, stone bricks, iron, cobblestone and glowstone. You can use plain colored blocks if you looking to build something simple.
This mod adds lots of fencing options too so now your army of sheep, pigs and cows will no longer escape from their pens. Monoblocks also adds blocks that include addtional functions such as smelting with the Iron Furnace, storing items with the stone chest, lighting your land with numerous lighting options and listening to your favorite music with the stereo.
The mod also adds weaponry and tools such as lightsabers, pickaxes, shovels, hoes, axes and a long range ammunition propelling device. If you ever happen to get hungry, don’t fear because many food items are avalible with Monoblocks. Sink your teeth into a pizza, donut, fries or if you are really hungry, a burger pattie.
Monoblocks is also great for modern map makers with its additions of road related blocks including 49 traffic signs, 4 traffic lights and 2 street lights. The possibilities are endless with Monoblocks.
Monoblocks Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.