The theme is going to have a classic/rustic with a light medival touch, but nothing modern styled. It was developed in common singleplayer survival/adventure mode, giving your exploring more realism. It’s not intented to give common plain/smooth Resource for large scaled buildings in multiplayer/server projects, where too much details may be look disturbing. But if you take care of the details, you will benefit from them and be able to build huge buildings&stuff which texturing really nice blends together.
Featuring Resource pack versions with terrain resolution of:
- – 512×512 – for owners of > 1 GB graphic cards
- – 384×384 – for owners of = 1 GB graphic cards (I tested this mode in >300 hours!)
- – 256×256 – for owners of < 1 GB graphic cards (or 1GB and fullscreen anti alias)
- – 128×128 – for owners of 512 MB graphic cards (not yet proved/tested)
- Download MojoKraft Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftResourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Download MojoKraft Resource Pack for Minecraft