Modular Suits Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds a armor that can be modified through the use of modules. There are currently 6 modules that you can use to upgrade your armor with more on the way. You build a construction table and an energy crystal to get started on building and modifying your armor. Expect the power portion of this mod to change when TeamCOFH releases their official RF API for 1.8. All of the recipes are available in the NEI.
Modular Suits Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.