Modern Metals Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 is an add-on of Base Metals mod. This mod adds 15 more along with the corresponding tools to incorporate a more “modern” flavor: Aluminum, Aluminum Brass, Cadmium, Chromium, Iridium, Magnesium, Manganese, Osmium, Plutonium, Rutile, Tantalum, Titanium, Tungsten, Uranium, and Zirconium.
Modern Metals Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.