MobTotems Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4 will become a fully fledged modular magic system where players can practice an assortment of totem magic.
For now; craft a totemic focus:
With your totemic focus in hand, right click logs to carve it into a totem wood block.
Next craft the Sacred Light block. This block will stop mobs within 32 blocks of it from spawning. You can extend it’s range by placing it on top of stacked totem wood blocks. Each totem wood block will extend it’s range by 16 to a maximum of 64.
Installation MobTotems Mod
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.