Mob Tools Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 idea of to make purpose of mob drops and add a bit of magic to the world. Minecraft is full of mystery and the mobs are one of those mysteries. This mod taps into their power and allows you to do some pretty cool things.
In order to begin harnessing the power of the mobs you’ll need to study them. Mobs are hostile and will attack, for this reason you must kill them to learn about them. You can’t just go around killing though, you need to store the experience from the mob somewhere. For this, you need to craft an Infuser (the item) and have it on your hot-bar as you kill. You must kill 4 mobs to learn to unleash their power. Creepers, spiders, endermen, and blazes. The tool tip should help you along the way.
Mob Tools Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.