Mob Spawn Controls 2 Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 allows you to control where mobs can spawn. By using F6 key, you can open the Control GUI and select what mobs you want to spawn by-biome, or globally! Not only can you control spawnrates of the individual mobs, but you can also increase the Spawn Caps and passive mob spawn frequency.
There is a simple way to make both your our mods compatible and that is for the user to set all the spawn rates to 1 and deactivate the vanilla spawn settings in MoCreatures,
- The save file is currently found in the each world save directory and is named “SpawnConfiguration.txt”
- The first four lines (SpawnCap.monster…) refer to the spawning caps placed on each creature type – increase them! I personally put the creatures (animals) spawn cap to over 50. The max is 500.
- Creatures.SpawnFrequency is the number of ticks between attempts to spawn animals. Lower this (minimum is 1) to increase the frequency of animal spawns. NOTE: You also want to increase the Spawn Cap for creatures – by default, it is very low (15) and I recommend at least 50, possibly 100
- AutoSave means that the mod will save (to the file) every time that you make a change in game
- CanEdit means that you have permission to open the GUI in game. Setting this to false will make it so that you can’t open the GUI – it is useful for servers
- Entities.txt can be found in your Minecraft directory and lists all of the Spawnable Entities
- MSC_Overrides.txt can be found in your Minecraft directory and can be used to override the default settings
- Incredibly useful when using mods
How to install Mob Spawn Controls Mod for Minecraft:
- Go to your minecraft .jar (Go to run -> (type in) %appdata% -> .minecraft -> bin -> minecraft.jar
- If desired, backup your saves.
- Open the minecraft.jar, extract the Forge files into there if you don’t have them already
- Place the .zip file in the “mods” folder, found in your minecraft directory.
Download Mob Spawn Controls Mod for Minecraft: