Mob Rebirth Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 is a mod that makes it so when mobs die, there is a chance that it will be ‘reborn’. You can configure most features of the mod, including whether ‘rebirth’ means dropping the spawn egg or spawning another of the same mob in its place, rebirth chance, whether animals can be reborn, and whether mobs can die from anything or just being killed by the player.
Note before downloading: This mod requires Fireplace Core.
Mob Rebirth Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.