Mob Options Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 make getting valuable resources harder, and encourage building bases above ground. Also, this mod allow the scaling of mobs by distance for use in exploration / adventure mod packs.
- Allow spawning of certain mobs below a set y level regardless of light levels.
- Difficulty scaling of mobs by y level.
- Difficulty scaling by distance from 0,0.
- Difficulty scaling by dimension.
- Mobs get increasingly better armor and weapons the more difficult they are.
Most options this mod adds are configurable in the config.
Mob Options Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.