MoarOres mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds in 8 new tool sets and armor sets. As the mod expands im hopeing that I can add new things and eventually a dimension. This will add a new reason to explore and goes well with my other mod MoarFood
Install MoarOres Mod:
- First install forge
- Once you find the latest version, download the installer, and run it with java.
- On the bottom find your directory, if it is not in the appdata folder, then change it to the correct one.
- Click on client and click on the Ok button so it will finish.
- Once it is done, drag the whole MoarFood rar into your mods folder in Appdata/.Minecraft (Not sure on mac)
- When you are done with that, reopen minecraft, click on the list of users, and choose the one called forge.
- Now run minecraft and you will be off and adventuring to find the goods around the world and crafting all the food.
- First install forge
- Once you find the latest version, download the installer and run it with java.
- At the bottom change the directory by clicking on the 3 dots on the bottom and choose the folder where you want to install the mod in (Tip:Make sure its a empty file just incase of any problems). Once you have done that, click on ok and it should download files for the server. You should get one folder and 2 jar files
- minecraftforge-universal is the one that we want so you will have to open that using java. Note if you wish to run a server with this mod on, then you should create a run.bat. The steps to do this is make a text file then type in
- “java -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M – NAMEOFTHEFILE(minecraftforge-universal).jar nogui.” Once you have done that without the quotes, you have to save as, change the type to all, and in the name call it something like “run.bat”. It is important that at the end you put “.bat”, or else it will not work. Next, save that file and run it. After that, a file should open up (The Console) when you are done type in stop and the server should shutdown. Now if you notice the file called mods, it is just like the client from here. Drag the Moar food .rar into the mods folder and run the server again.
(IF SOMETHING DOSNT WORK CHECK TO SEE IF THE MOD IS INSTALLED CORRECTLY AND IF ALL PLAYERS HAVE THE MOD INSTALLED ON THEIR CLIENTS)
Download Minecraft MoarOres Mod: