This is Mo’ Villages Mod 1.8, 1.7.10! Available in Vanilla and Forge versions.
- 3 New village types (Jungle, Ocean, Taiga) (Not available in 1.7.2 v1)
- Decrased rarity (difficult to explain, but you wont be walking hours to find villages anymore.)
- Villages spawn in all biomes (Except sky & hell Biome)
- Vanilla & ModLoader & Forge support (ModLoader and Forge currently outdated)
- Ocean –(Currently not in 1.8)
- Taiga –(Currently not in 1.8)
Mo’ Villages Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.