Mo’ Glowstone Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 adds glowstone that can be dyed with the many Minecraft dyes. You can craft these colored glowstone Blocks by surrounding the dye with 8 glowstone in a crafting grid. (Think dyed glass). You can obtain the colored glowstone by mining it from the nether!
Also this mod adds Glowstone Fuel, which burns twice as long as coal. Using this fuel in place of recipes with coal will allow you to gain double output from that recipe.
Crafting Colored Glowstone
Crafting Glowstone Lamp
Crafting Glowstone Brick
Crafting Glowstone Dust
Mo’ Glowstone Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.