MmmMmmMmmMmm Test Dummy Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 adds exactly one item: a Test Dummy. The dummy can be placed in the world, where it’ll stand silently, judging your every action. It’ll wiggle funny if you hit it, screaming large numbers of damage at you. It can be dressed up to look even more awesome. This will please the dummy, making the numbers smaller.
TL;DR: Testdummies show damage dealt to them and can be equipped with armor
- Right click on a block with a test dummy to place it
- Clicking on the top of a block will rotate it towards you
- Clicking on the side of a block will orient the dummy 90° to that block
- Right click it with an armor piece to equip it
- Sneak+Right Click with an empty hand to unequip armor. From Top to bottom.
- Sneak+Left Click with an empty hand to dismantle the test dummy
The mod was intended to be for testing purposes only at first. But it turned out awesome so it got polished up a bit. It has got some small quirks here and there, but overall it should work without problems.
MmmMmmMmmMmm Test Dummy ModInstallation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.