MMD OreSpawn Mod 1.10.2, 1.10, 1.9.4 is a library mod that provides better control over the spawning of ores in Minecraft.
How it works: Ore Spawn parses all of the .json files found in `orespawn` and adds ore generators to the game based on those files.
The number ID of a dimension. Don’t specify any dimension to target all dimensions that are not already specified.
Array of JSON objects specifying ore generators for this dimension
Text ID of a block (the same you would use in the /give command)
The state of a block (typically used for colored blocks)
The number of blocks to spawn. Unlike the default Minecraft world settings JSON, this is the actually number of blocks that will spawn.
How much to randomly vary the number of blocks spawned (I recommend making this value 50% of the size value)
How often, per chunk, to attempt to spawn this ore block. This value can be a fraction less than 1. If this value is between 0 and 1, then not every chunk will have a spawn in it. For example, a frequency of 0.1 means that there will be one attempt to spawn the ore per 10 chunks.
The lowest Y-coordinate that the ore is allowed to spawn at
The highest Y-coordinate that the ore is allowed to spawn at
If this array is not empty, then the biomes in which the ore will spawn is restricted to those specified by ID in this array.
MMD OreSpawn Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.