Misc Configs Mod 1.10.2, 1.10, 1.9.4 adds miscellaneous config settings to the game. It’s intended use is for mod packs or modded servers to control certain aspects of the game, whether it is disabling vanilla crafting tables or to slow down tree growth.
Misc Configs Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.