Misa’s realistic Resource pack is based around a singular theme. This Resource Pack combining a medieval, RPG theme; and then combining it with an almighty sense of realistic texturing; the artist has taken it to the next level on the creation of this Resource pack.
Install Misa’s Realistic Resource Pack
- 1. Hit Windows Key + R to open the Run console.
- 2. Type in and enter the following: %appdata%/.minecraft/ To reach the folder on a Mac:
+ Open Finder.
+ Navigate to the following: (Username)/Library/Application Support/minecraft.
- 3. That should open a folder, in that folder delete the bin folder.
- 4. Run Minecraft and let it patch. When that’s done, close Minecraft completely.
Installing the Resource Pack
- 1. Save my pack’s zip file to the resourcepacks folder in your minececraft directory. (Do not extract!)
- 2. Download MCPatcher.
- 3. Run MCPatcher, ensure HD Textures, HD Font, CTM, and Custom Colors are ticked then hit Patch, then close it when it’s done.
- 4. Run Minecraft and go to Mods and Resource Packs to select my pack.
Download Minecraft Misa’s Realistic Resource Pack: