Mirrors Edge Resource Pack 1.8, 1.7.10 Inspired by the resource pack and map for ‘Edgecraft’, this project provides an edited version of the resource pack. There are 2 versions, the ‘reduced’ version which adds support for clients that do not have Optifine or MCPatcher (Annoying for players to install mods to play) and the ‘full’ version which is for use with Optifine or MCPatcher.
Mirrors Edge Resource Pack Installation
- Download Mirrors Edge Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\Resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!