Minions Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 can:
- Follow you around.
- Be sent to places.
- Chop down entire forests.
- Carry you, animals and other players.
- Dig mineshafts complete with stairwell.
- Dig custom spaces you defined, above and below ground.
- Mine ore veins you point out to them.
- Intelligently strip mine where you tell them to.
- Return their goods and loot to you.
- Or to a Block with inventory (> 23 slots) you pointed out.
They don’t come for free, you have to prove your worth by slaying living beings (to accumulate levels) and then take action for the dark gods. Only after a number of evil deeds they may grant you minions.
Short Minion handbook:
- Kill enough stuff to reach lvl 8
- Press M and do evil 4 times
- Receive Master Item
- Leftlick Master Item for Lightning Bolts
- Rightclick Master Item to spawn Minions
- Rightclick to issue orders, context-sensitive (a place, trees, an animal, an ore vein, your feet)
- Also press M for mining shapes.
- Rightclick chest (FROM DISTANCE) to set it as destination
- Charge staff like a bow to have minions follow you
- Rightclick minions to have them drop whatever they have
- Leftclick Minions for working incentive …. mueheheheh
Requirements to install:
Minions Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.