MineTweaker RecipeMaker Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 features:
- Easy to use GUI recipe editing! (Open the GUI with the command “/mtrm” or “/MineTweakerRecipeMaker”)
- Add or remove recipes.
- Supports ore dictionary!
- Auto-Reload scripts when saving.
NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE MINETWEAKER FOR THE SCRIPTS TO LOAD!
MineTweaker RecipeMaker Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.