Minesweeper mod 1.8, 1.7.10 works and looks just like the original Minesweeper, on a 2D grid, with left click to dig out the tile, and right click to mark the tile. Clicking on a number when you’ve marked the same amount of flags around that number also works to clear safe tiles (this is called ‘chording’).
How to install Minecraft Minesweeper Mod:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.