MineScape.US is a port of RuneScape in MineCraft. MineScape Resource Pack 1.8, 1.7.10 has many unique items that don’t fit within normal MineCraft’s item list, so many of the items have been re-purposed and re-textured. This Resource Pack gives the authentic RuneScape feel, and as such, is vital to the game. Every major block has been re-texture, as well as all but a few items.
MineScape Resource Pack Installation
- Download MineScape Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftResourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!