MineSafety Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 ‘encourages’ you to wear a helmet when you go mining by making you take damage!
- Makes the player take small amounts of damage if underground and not in skylight.
- Configurable rate at which the player takes damage.
- Configurable Y level at which the damage starts.
note: You MUST have D3 Core to use this mod.
MineSafety Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.