Minecraft Mineralogy mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 replaces the generic underground stone with real-world examples. The underground world has geological “biomes” of either sedimentary, igneous, or metamorphic rocks. Most of the new rocks can be crafted into polished versions by crafting 4 blocks of the same rock in a crafting grid.
Mineralogy Mod Installation:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.