You’ve probably encountered a fair amount of key binding conflicts and have been overwhelmed with the hassles of finding which key best suits the mod functions, but with this fancy new radial menu you put the power of 10 keys…that’s right, 10, in to the comfort of only one. MineMenu Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 supports key bindings, commands, and creative functions to make your life easier.
MineMenu Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.