MineFantasy Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a large medieval based mod with goals to aim on improving many features (particularly crafting). There is a wide range of interactive crafting methods such as Forging, smelting and refining.
For previous MineFantasy veterans: You may find that the second is simpler than the first, and a bit more self-explained (particularly due to the book).
The aim for MineFantasy 2 is to be a bit easier to pick up and play, and not have to spend time learning the basics before even trying to play it. That’s not to say that some things aren’t going to be hard, it just means that some of the features of MF1 may either not be re-implemented or be altered. But it may not be popular among everyone.
MineFantasy Mod Installation:
PC: Installed just like any mod.
- 1- Locate downloaded file
- 2- Extract the file and use an archiver to put it into minecraft.jar
- 2- Drag+drop the zip file into a mod manager or the mods file in minecraft
- 3- And also, if you haven’t done so, delete the file named MetaINF (inside the minecraft.jar)
- 1: Go Applications/Utilities, Open Terminal
- 2: Put this in
cd ~ mkdir mctmp cd mctmp jar xf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
- 3: Place all contents from the downloaded file and move them to “mcTemp” file created in step2
- 4: Then type this into the console to accept
rm META-INF/MOJANG_C.* jar uf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar ./ cd .. rm -rf mctmp