Minecraft Vanilla HD Resource Pack 1.8, 1.7.10 aims to keep the feel of vanilla minecraft while looking higher definition and crisper. As of yet, it is not a complete pack! That said all of the major blocks are textured, as are most equipment items and some mobs. The pack also features a few 3D models, and Optifine/MCPatcher features such as CTM, Random Mobs, and a custom sky box.
Minecraft Vanilla HD Resource Pack Installation
- Download Minecraft Vanilla HD Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftResourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!