Minecraft Story Mode Working Amulet Map is a working recreation of the Amulet of the Order of the Stone in vanilla Minecraft for the #blingbuild contest from Sethbling. It can track Zombies with the Name of a member of the Order of the Stone (Soren, Gabriel, Ellegaard, Magnus or Ivor), and also Players with the Amulet in their Inventory.
For this recreation I first made a map, similar to the one used in by Telltale, with the program “WorldPainter”. Then I built the map room of Temple of The Order of the Stone. I made a working lever combination lock to start the tracking device. For the amulet I have retextured the Music Discs and a stained glass block with MrCrayfish’s “Model Creator”. For the tracking beam I retextured the Guardian beam, unfortunately I wasn’t able to make them glow in individual colors. The Invisible Guardians are riding invisible Armor Stands and their AI is set to 0 as soon as they start to attack invisible squids, that are also riding invisible Armor Stands. Around 4300 Command Blocks are regularly checking for the players position on the map and depended on this the armor stands with the squids are teleported on the map in the Tempel, which makes it look like the beam is pointed on the player’s position on the map.
Minecraft Story Mode Working Amulet Map Installation:
- Download Minecraft Story Mode Working Amulet Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.