This Minecraft Soccer Mini-game Map is fully funtional and was programed with command blocks. This map features a unique and realistic play stlye as well as a redstone lamp scoreboard.
- THIS IS A MULTIPLAYER MAP up to nine players per team are supported!
- This map REQUIRES MINECRAFT 1.8 or newer!
- This map uses the default textures.
- WARNING if your computer’s processor is very bad you might experience a lot of lag.( Mine is a dual core 2.4ghtz and I don’t get too much lag)
Minecraft Soccer Mini-game Map Installation:
- Download Minecraft Soccer Mini-game Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.