Update: Minecraft Snapshot 14w34d has been released to fix the following bugs:
- [Bug MC-2292] – OS X: Ctrl modifier key instead of Cmd
- [Bug MC-3716] – Ender Pearls and Beds
- [Bug MC-4329] – Parts of enchanted Leather Armor when held don’t Shimmer
- [Bug MC-5215] – MobSpawner “MaximumNearbyEntity” Tag only has maximum range of 4 above and 4 below
- [Bug MC-9164] – Chickens will not follow Melon seeds, Pumpkin seeds, or Nether Wart
- [Bug MC-29711] – “Sprinting” While flying
- [Bug MC-48270] – Slimes appear for 1/2 a second in Peacefull
- [Bug MC-55045] – Race condition in linux fullscreen toggle
- [Bug MC-55172] – Mobs do not spawn at the heights 16, 32, 48, 64, 80… (Multiples of 16)
- [Bug MC-61601] – Bone meal used up when applying to fully grown crops
- [Bug MC-68232] – Some items are missing pixels in 3D models
To get snapshots, open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “snapshots” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots” and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (See the “new profile” dialog).
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Download Minecraft snapshot 14w34d:
Cross-platform server jar: minecraft_server.14w34d.jar