Update: Minecraft Snapshot 14w34c has been released to fix the following crashes:
- [Bug MC-44610] – Speeding up baby animal growth does not consume growth/breeding item
- [Bug MC-48011] – Ender dragon experience drops are not affected by doMobLoot gamerule
- [Bug MC-48577] – Item and XP drops are sucked towards the player’s feet instead of their chest/torso
- [Bug MC-51123] – Endermites spawn from thrown ender pearls even when doMobSpawning gamerule is false
- [Bug MC-57247] – Creative Inventory screen causes fps drop
- [Bug MC-57525] – Sponge absorbing bug
- [Bug MC-65815] – Baby villagers display blocks on their head in the wrong location
- [Bug MC-67659] – XPOrbs attracted to spectators
- [Bug MC-67830] – Ladder, torch and redstone torch texture are darker.
- [Bug MC-68034] – clone, fill, setblock leaving behind ghost entities
To get snapshots, open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “snapshots” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots” and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (See the “new profile” dialog).
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Download Minecraft snapshot 14w34c:
Cross-platform server jar: minecraft_server.14w34c.jar