New Update: Minecraft Snapshot 14w34b has been released to fix the following crashes:
- [Bug MC-67915] – written_book item page text not backwards compatible with v1.7 saves
- [Bug MC-67974] – Crash when reaching y=254
- [Bug MC-67976] – Cannot place armor stands
- [Bug MC-67981] – Furnace Inventory is not being updated correctly / Furnace is generally unusable
- [Bug MC-67983] – Hopper: java.lang.NullPointerException: Ticking block entity
To get snapshots, open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “snapshots” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots” and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (See the “new profile” dialog).
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Download Minecraft snapshot 14w34b:
Cross-platform server jar: minecraft_server.14w34b.jar
Cross-platform server windows exe: minecraft_server.14w34b.exe