The Minecraft 14w33c snapshot fixes the holes in the world.
The Minecraft 14w33b snapshot is now available and fixed the following issues:
- [Bug MC-4490] – Fishing Rod not Attached in 3rd Person While Crouching
- [Bug MC-50321] – Fishing line not connected to the rod in third person view
- [Bug MC-64456] – Fishing Rod Bug in 3rd Person
- [Bug MC-65112] – Grass Block shows a damage value of 0 when tooltips are enabled
- [Bug MC-65521] – Armor Stands consume whole stack of Items in Survival
- [Bug MC-65533] – Efficiency enchantment does not work on shovels and axes
- [Bug MC-66970] – Major texture disortion for Redstone, Stairs, Cobblestone Walls, Fences and Fence Gates
- [Bug MC-66983] – Game crashes when placing a torch or redstone torch on the bottom of a block
- [Bug MC-67141] – Hopper: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
- [Bug MC-67142] – Hopper: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
To get snapshots, open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “snapshots” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots” and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (See the “new profile” dialog).
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Download Minecraft snapshot 14w33c:
Cross-platform server jar: minecraft_server.14w33c.jar